Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fabulous 2006 and is ready for another great year in 2007!

I am so excited about 2007 and January - it's the time for new beginning and the best time of the year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

In January and February, we have awesome promotion called Sell-A-Bration where everyone gets a FREE stamp set for every $50 purchase. If you were a customer in 2006 you should have received a Sell-A-Bration Catalog from me.

People who join SU! during this time also receive a FREE stamp set of their choice so it's also the time of the year we welcome many new demonstrators! This is my 2nd Sell-A-Bration and 1st one as a demonstrator.

Thank you again for all of your kind comments and wonderful friendship in 2006. Because of you I was promoted to Sr. Associate this year! I look forward to more time to "chat" and stamp in 2007!

http://www.sweetstampers.stampinup.net

No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples