Saturday, May 5, 2007

I hope everyone's spring is off to a great start. I have been so busy! My husband and I recently went to FL to see Mickey and friends! It was so nice to get away for a while.

As I write this, I am thinking that I have some vacation scrapbooking to do! 200 pictures! (Yes, Jen and Rena I am still working on the 2005 trip too!)
I think that is what the June class should be geared towards.
Stayed tuned for details!

There is a lot going on in the SU! world. There is a neat little special for the month of MAY.

May Special
Palette O'Print Promotion
May 1 - May 31

WHAT: Get 48 - 6" x 6" double-sided sheets of our new Prints Designer Series paper from our upcoming idea book and catalog.
BUY IT!: Just $9.95 with $35 minimum purchase.
EARN IT FOR FREE!: It's yours when you host a $400 workshop.
Contact me today to get your Palette o' Prints!
The Palette O'Prints Promotion appeals to a wide range of people. From card makers to die-hard scrapbookers, you will definitely want to purchase this special 6" x 6" Designer Series paper sampler pad for you upcoming projects. Once the new catalog begins in July, you will only be able to purchase each color of our Prints Designer Series paper individually. This exclusive pad gives you a sampling of four of the colors we'll be offering.

I can send you a PDF flyer if you'd like to see them or check them out on the SU! Website.
As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me!

No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples