Friday, June 8, 2007

Preview Catalog Coming!

Today's the Day!!!!! -

If you are one of my customers, you should be receiving the 2007 Fall/Winter Preview in your mail very soon. Several new stamp sets, the new In Colors, and lots of fun accessories are showcased! When you receive your Preview Catalog drop me an email to let me know what you think!

You can pre-order the New 2007 Fall/Winter Catalog from now until June 14th for $5.00. Starting June 15th the price for the catty will be $9.95.

I hope you enjoy the new preview like I did. If you look carefully through the preview catalog you can see some special goodies that may be coming that are not listed!

Book your New Catalog party now! (August is almost full)

EXCITING STUFF!

No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples