Monday, May 19, 2008

Scrapp'n Challenge

Can you do it? Of course you can!

Do you have pictures on your computer or printed up just chilln' out and not scrapbooked? I have just a few.....500 or so (Just counting Makenzie's pictures).

Here is the motivation behind the challenge and goal setting....
Makenzie had her 2 month shots today. It was heartbreaking to see our baby in pain and not really be able to do anything. It then hit me...I have all these memories in my head and not down on paper yet. I had promised myself before she was born that I would stay on top of scrapbooking..

So here is goes...
My goal is to scrapbook one page per day in order to get caught up to where I need to be. And in keeping with my goal I will post the pages on my blog so you can see!

Set a goal for your self.
Get a SU! mini album and snap pack to quickly and easily put pictures in a scrapbook. Don't be afraid to go back later and add to the page. May 30th is the baby class. If you want to plan a Girls scrappin night...just let me know.


No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples