Sunday, June 15, 2008

I really am still scrappin'

Things have been so crazy! I am still scrappin...I am haveing trouble keeping to be goal of one per day...but I am trying hard! I am in the middle of making baptism invites for Makenzie.

On the 28th I am having a Baby Scrapbooking Class. Come and complete a 6 x 6 Baby Brag book. 20 pages!

Get all you first memories in one book. A great gift and perfect purse size! The brag book will be easier than changing a diaper! Bring your baby or have the hubby babysit!

At the class you will receive a 6 x 6 linen ring brag book. Your choice of color on page 176. (Post album add $3.00) All the materials will be pre cut ready for you to snap into place! Stickers, paper, eyelets and a special surprise!

Don't forget your pictures and adhesive! (Add $6.95 for adhesive if needed for the class.)
Can't make the class? You can still order the package to complete at home. Don't feel like making the album but still want it? I'll complete the album for you! Price $35.00.

Class fee: $25.00
Registration by Wednesday the 18th for order to be in on time :-)


No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples