Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting ready for the Open House Party!

Tomorrow I plan on prepping for the open house on Sunday. I have so much to do!!
I will be sorting out all my retired sets and getting them ready to sell. Any sets that do not sell will be posted here on the blog on Monday.

I will be busy cutting the make 'n' takes for those that come along on Sunday. I also need to finish doing some goodie bags for my great friends and customers. There will also be some door prizes too. Hmmmm, Rena and I wonder who will take the time and stop by to check out the new catalog? We shall wait and see!

I can not wait to order some new things. My favorite new thing in the catalog is the Pretties Kit on page 188. I can not wait to do cards and layouts with the flowers! Here are the new in-colors to look forward to. I plan on mixing and matching these for up coming classes.

No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples