Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Scrapbooking room is getting a make over!

My scrapbooking room is moving...
UPSTAIRS! Most of you know that we will be putting in a new rug downstairs next week. I am so excited. I will also be revamping my Scrapbooking room, to a studio. It will give me more space to do what I love...stamp and scrapbook!

Next week, the 16th through the 20th my computer will not be in order. I do not know how I am going to survive. Between SU! and splitcoast stampers, I am always on the computer. Therefore, if you send me an email I won't be able to get it until the 20th. Please call me at 401.255.3778 if you would like to place an order or have any questions or concerns.

*My goodies club girls, could you please forward your ink pad colors to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

There is an August SU! special on its way as well as a chipbord schedule of classes. The SU! special involves something FREE! Don't you just love that word.

I do not have many more dates for August workshops left. If you love the new hostess sets, book a FREE workshop with your friends. You'll also recieve a FREE 2007 Fall / Winter catalog.

I have a lot of ideas and big plans for NEW workshops for the new SU! Catalog year. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for many updates to my blog as well as changes in my SU! website.



My Blog
My SU! Website

No comments:

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets!

Spring~Summer Catalog Samples